Corporate event planning is a critical element to your messaging, outreach, customer relations and marketing endeavors. With the right corporate event partner by your side, you can develop the programming that inspires and creates buzz.
Corporate event planners in NYC are skilled professionals with expertise in the conceptualization, creation and execution of your events. They can create the right atmosphere, tone and impression you’re seeking, no matter what type of event you’re hosting.
Corporate event planners are skilled at planning a wide array of events, including:
- Corporate programs
- Sales meetings
- Trade shows
- Product launches
- Team-building events
- Press events
- Trade shows
- Employee recognition events
Corporate event planners can take on multiple roles when it comes to the creation and execution of your event.
When working with a firm like Twenty Three Layers in NYC, you have access to a range of services, including event design, management, operations and logistics, and production in one partner.
Often, this approach is the smartest, aligning all elements of your event with a firm that can deliver on all aspects from conception to completion.
When selecting a corporate event planner, be sure to consider the following:
- Know What You Want. As noted, corporate event planners can take on different roles. Be sure you know what tasks you want an event planner to take on and why you’re doing the event. Be clear about the objectives and desired outcomes and share those with potential event planners
- The Process. Be sure to ask what processes a potential corporate event planner uses when creating your event. Ask about how you will engage with them on their work, what things you want to approve or leave to them, and how often they will communicate with you. Be clear on the team working on the event and who you will interact with
- Specialization. Many corporate event planners specialize in a type of event or industry. Understanding the expertise a potential corporate event planner brings to the table can help you hone in on the businesses you want to work with
- Clients and References. Be sure to ask for a list of past clients and references. Knowing the clients and venues where corporate event planners have worked can give you a sense of their abilities to handle your event. Be sure to check references before agreeing on a partner, too
- Budget Expectations. Some event planners have minimum budget amounts required before they will work with you. Some will ask for the planned budget and work with whatever resources you’re putting towards the event. The key is to be up front and understand expectations on both ends
- Flexibility. Rarely does an event go exactly as planned. The key to event planning is to have solutions ready to go in the moment and be prepared for any contingency. Exploring how event planners have handled tricky situations in the past and might approach the same with your event can give you a sense as to their experience, creativity and problem-solving ability.
With the right partner who brings a creative and professional approach, you’ll make the smart choice for a corporate event planner to deliver what you need for success.